Our Social Media Executive Peer Group (EPG) is the “safest, easiest and best first step” any Executive can take to begin their journey (and their company’s) into the world of Social Media. If you do nothing else, join this group today so you can learn, participate and be ready to execute and lead when the time is right. The Executive Peer Group is a good the perfect environment for every CEO or Executive who wants to harness the benefits of Social Media….while minimizing the learning curve and managing the risks. Some of the benefits to members include:
- Avoid the five classic mistakes when you launch a blog
- Learn about the latest trends, changes and new developments in Social Media
- Learn which social media tools you can’t afford to ignore
- Identify which social media tools aren’t worth your time
- Avoid social media nightmares for your business
- Share experiences with the CEOs in your peer group to identify valuable uses of Social Media
The Social Media Executive Peer Group (EPG) will meet once every month for a 3 ½ hours each session. The location of these sessions may vary depending on member preferences. The minimum membership is six months. However, members are encouraged to stay involved as long as they wish to continue at the quoted fees. After the initial six months, membership can be purchased on a monthly, semi-annual or annual basis.
We hope you will join us for this fast-paced, highly educational and experiential journey into the world of Social Media and its present and future impact on your bottom line.
$350/month – paid monthly or
$1800 – one time payment (save $300)